1. Click the Patient Requests folder.
2. Click "Submit to This Folder."
3. Choose a deviation from your gallery, or submit a new one.
4. Your Patient Request will show as soon as it has been cleared by an admin (this is to prevent abuse, we will approve 1-3 requests per week).
! Please continue to write your Patient Requests with care and attention to detail:
You must include on your submitted deviantion for patient request folder with:
1. Questions you want to ask the people giving critiques:
How is my anatomy?
How is the overall composition, is it working?
How is the color?
Direct your helper to give you the proper critique to the area you are looking for help with.
2. (Not required but recommended) If you are struggling with something, tell us, so when we give you crit we can let you off on area you are struggling with and help you to find another direction to tackle the problem.
! Requests with minimal or confusing information will not be cleared.
! Artwork should be submitted with each request. Artwork should be as recent as possible and suitable for all audiences (artistic/instructional nudity is OK).
! If you need mental/personal advice on a situation related to art, project, submit it as a written deviation>Prose>Non-fiction>Letter.
Unfortunately, this is not the place to feature your artwork, this group is here to be a "hospital" for all your needs as far as tips, tricks, tutorials, and all around help. There are plenty of groups out there to promote you, we're here to help you artistically! I am pleased to say however, that there have been much fewer photography submissions to the stock folders, so thank you for that everyone